That is very cool Laurie, Way to go girl [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Your such a brain child, I could never do that
I use Winamp
my skin is Lara Croft right now
I just worked out how to make Winamp skins [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I am mighty pleased with myself right now, lol.
Anyone use Winamp? Anyone want a skin made just for them?
That is very cool Laurie, Way to go girl [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Your such a brain child, I could never do that
I use Winamp
my skin is Lara Croft right now
I use Winamp!! I don't have any personalized skins though because a) I don't know how to make them and b) I don't know how to put them on [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Being challenged is super fun!! *g*
xxSam
winAmp? whats that? i expect i have but i dunno
LOL
*joins Sam in being challenged*
Cool Laurie! [img]cool.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I dont use Winamp though, now I wish I did so I could have a cool skin for it! [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's another media player Han. Like Windows Media Player or Real Player. I actually prefer Winamp because I can make extremely long playlists and it is far more compact that the others, and it plays every form of media except for RM files.Originally posted by Hannah_Lou:
winAmp? whats that? i expect i have but i dunno
LOL
*joins Sam in being challenged*
<font size="3" face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's another media player Han. Like Windows Media Player or Real Player. I actually prefer Winamp because I can make extremely long playlists and it is far more compact that the others, and it plays every form of media except for RM files.[/QUOTE]Originally posted by Laurina:
Oh thanks Laurie, that is interesting. I mainly use Windows Media Player and sometimes Real Player (for the files WMP won't play). I do however have Winamp on the computer...will have to go investigate!
Are you making skins for Winamp 2? I love making those [img]biggrin.gif[/img] Winamp 3 is too complicated though @_@
Oh i see! I use realplayer and WMP, but i havent head of a Winamp before. Do all computers have them or do you have to download it?
[img]smile.gif[/img]
Bookmarks